Brown SWCD is now accepting tree orders for the 2020 planting season.
- Order deadline is Friday, February 28, 2020 or until stock is depleted.
- Tree planting service is no longer available.
- Several hardwood and evergreen species are available.
- Trees are available for pick up in mid to late April. Brown SWCD staff will contact customers in April to confirm the date.
- Special order trees may be available upon request – call our office to check with staff. Prices may vary.
- Contact our office at 507-794-2553 with any questions.
- 2020 Tree Program Order Form
NOTE: Be sure to check with the SWCD office prior to purchasing trees if you intend to plant within CREP, RIM, or similar conservation program lands. Approval must be given before trees can be planted within these areas.